Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Chapel Chatter: Tip Topper

Earlier this week, my very first wedding-related order came in.
(yay!)It was the cake topper from Willow Tree. It's called "Promise."
I've always loved Willow Tree and the moment I saw this one I knew that it was the one.
The clasp of the hands, the tip of the heads, the serene feel. It's just so US.
So done. And done.
And now it's only a matter of time before I break out my paints to gently adjust the color of the statue to more truly reflect T and me a bit better...
(don't worry, I was an artist in a past life. I won't screw 'em up, promise. Pun intended)
And the best part? After the wedding, I actually WILL use it as a decoration in my house. So it's a win-win!
Happy Friday!

Today's quote:
"The music is different to each of us, but how beautiful the dance."
~Flavia

2 comments:

Ric said...

It's beautiful! Hoping that your creative personalization goes as expected.

You're home now? Yays! Comfort and appreciation again for more simple things.

Chat soon!

Ric

Anonymous said...

creative idea! i love it