Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

De-Lurking....and....GO!

Good evening lovelies.

It is currently 8:01pm and I am feeling a need to connect...

...these things happen when one leads a nomadic lifestyle...

(if you're wondering, the drive down from PA was uneventful and we're back in Richmond now, until after Turkey Day.)

So anyway, I am making today (today = whichever day you, yes YOU, are reading this post) national de-lurker day!

I'd love to hear about you.

Where do you live? What do you like? Why do you visit my little corner of the blogosphere?

...I'm feeling disconnected and I'm not a fan of that at all y'all....
(wow I just made a rhyme...)

So speak up! Let's get to know each other.

As for me, I'm sipping a glass of Well Red and eating a delicious Trader Joe's dark chocolate truffle choc bar, DELICIOUS. And T is in the adjoining room reconnecting with some college buddy or the other on the phone (that boy and his woodwork friends, love it)...

Anyway, have a lovely day!

And I wasn't joking about de-lurking. I'll be checking my comments. Say hi! (I'm lonely here in the RIC where I know no one)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm from cold and rocky Newfoundland, Canada, and I dig strong, career-driven women like yourself. ;) That's why I keep coming back!

The Shabby Princess said...

Hello there! Well, you know me, but, just wanted to say 'hi' and that I'm jealous of the Trader Joe's chocolate. I miss TJ sooo much--I wish Texas had them!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Welllll I'm in Cali still and I miss my Charis...I only got a teaser! HA.

I'm overwhelmed with work and hoping I made the right decisions,I just ate a lemon bar and watched Greys Anatomy.

:)