Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chapel Chatter: Flowers in Her Hair

So, technically, this doesn't matter as far as creating bad luck before the wedding because
1) it's not really my dress, and
2) even if it were, it's for the 2nd reception anyway!

This weekend I finalized my order for this beauty:
Isn't it lovely?
Just the perfect thing for my (if you shouldn't be seeing the dress - you know who you are, don't click here) dress!

Brandi over at silver pencils is wonderful - she's quick, friendly, worked with me SO sweetly when making my custom flower, and has a great blog with gorgeous travel pics to boot! Definitely go check out her shop for adorable designs at nice prices!

Hope you all are having a lovely Monday. It's raining here, and I have a full day ahead of sitting in a chair working on my dissertation and tearing, gluing, tying and embellishing wedding invitations. I'll post about 'em eventually.

Till then, happy in-like-a-lion month! He's roaring away here, just listen to that thunder!

today's quote:
Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
~John Ruskin

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG!!! The dress is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. It is so you. And that custom flower is gorgeous too!

Brandi said...

Thanks so much Charis! I'm so glad you love your flower and I loved working with you too!!