Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Autumn is Awesome #2: Woodsy Walks

T and I went for a chilly walk last night.I took a few pictures too.It was nice.
Eventually he got sick of my saying "hang on a second! This is a cool view!" or "go sit over there and I'll set the timer" or "I'll catch up in a minute" so he left me. (I got over it)

Today's quote:
"The Creed of Simplicity:
Harmony, hospitality, practicality and organization - enjoying everything in life - and still being able to stand in awe as each new day comes."

~Unknown

3 comments:

Annie said...

the sky pictures are beautiful!
the pics of you and your man are adorable!!
looks so pretty where you are!

Anonymous said...

I love fall photos, those pics are gorgeous.

The Shabby Princess said...

Oh my gosh, the colors are gorgeous!! It's just now fall here, but nothing nearly as stunning.