Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Charis Cross Country: Heaven

...otherwise known as Borger, TX.

The hometown of a friend who I've known for years and who'll be officiating at my wedding in May (yay!)...

Tuesday? Manicures.
Wednesday? Skin brushing and massage.
Steam baths daily.
Raw food at every meal (T and I will be fully converted once we get our paws on a dehydrator and time to cook our own food - you can make pizza! PIZZA. Not to mention key lime pie, ice cream, pasta, yummm)

I left feeling more myself than I had in months and months. T left feeling as if he'd "had a conversion experience."

Delicious.
And I'm not just talking about using your tastebuds, I mean all six senses included...


Today's quote (no more whiteboards, quotes from now on will only float into the internet ether and once in a while into a journal or two of mine...):
"
You don't need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating."
~Barbara Sher


In other news, I hate air conditioning, and riding for 18 hour spans in the car isn't that bad. More to come soon...

No comments: