Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Take Your T to Work Day

That's what Friday was for me.

Unofficially, of course.


The thing is, I had a conference to host (which = sitting outside in the courtyard of the conference building by the entrance and reading a book all day), and since T was going to be in Pasadena anyway, at the same campus, doing work, he came and kept me company, doing his work across the table from me.

I don't think my boss liked it very much.

However, my productivity wasn't stalled at all! (Before T = sitting at table, reading book. With T = sitting at table, reading book. I don't see much of a difference....)

But that was neither here nor there.

I was definitely more entertained with him there for this reason:

He's one of the reasons why college campus squirrels are so fat.

But I love him anyway.


In his defense, I think the nuts were organic so maybe it's not so bad....we did see a squirrel (probably the same one as featured above) hanging out with an entire blueberry scone....Maybe the "good fat" he gave them helped lower their cholesterol?


note: those pics aren't taken with my new and awesome camera. You'll see pics from it before long, promise :)

2 comments:

Stephay said...

Nice fat squirrels....hmmm, squirrel muddle, squirrel stew, fried squirrel..... just kidding sweetie (mostly). Glad you all had a fun day!

Lyryn said...

That's so cute! A squirrel!! Good think you had your camera! :)