Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Plans and ramblings

Today I have a photo session with one of our grad students who's graduating this summer and moving away (sad), her husband, and their cutie son. Can't wait! Should be exciting! I'll post pics asap :)

In other news, my sister and I are planning to visit Magic Mountain this Saturday morning (remember that season pass I bought months ago? Yeah this'll be the second time I go.....I'm really on that, can't'cha tell). I need to be shaken up by huge conglomerations of metal beams, wheels and pulleys, not to mention shaky-looking rubber braking mechanisms from time to time to feel balanced :)

Today's whiteboard quote:
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
~Ambrose Redmoon


1 comment:

Stephay said...

Magic Mountain....I LOVE that place. King's Dominion in Virginia just doesn't compare :)