I've been tagged by m'girl PDO, so here goes:
The tenth picture in the first folder under 'pictures':T and I being silly at a tiny and minimally gross dive bar about a ten minute walk from our house. The four roomies had been sitting at a table, having drinks, and playing on the PhotoPop machine for about an hour and a half, so that explains the pervading goofiness.
Now, the second part of the tag - 10 things about myself:
1) The texture of onions creeps me out (canNOT handle it)
2) I've been skydiving twice (once tandem, once AFF)
3) My sister's been skydiving over 500 times (although I don't know if that counts as a fact about me, but it's my blog and I can do what I want)
4) I have absolutely no cold tolerance, although I was raised in VA. Doesn't make sense to me either. ("You're obviously descended from a tropical people", T says when he feels my frigid feet on an 80 degree afternoon. Don't know whether that's a complement or not...)
5) I drink my water out of a recycled glass Tazo Tea bottle (very green of me! And it stays cold unlike it would if in plastic and doesn't taste like metal unlike it would in a stainless steel bottle)
6) I have blonde hair on my arms and no idea how I lucked out on that one considering how dark my hair and skin is (yessss)
7) I have two master's degrees and, at the moment, don't use either of them
8) My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream
9) I heard "Brick" by Ben Folds Five on the radio last week and it totally made me cry (tears streaming, who knew? I've heard that song 5 zillion times and nothin), and...
10) I'm an ordained minister (yep, seriously! I've even officiated at a wedding. And no, I didn't get my ordination in order to officiate at the wedding...)
And by the way, there's a new Pink Spoon snippet up. You can go see it here...
And on another note, here's another picture from the shoot last week: