Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Luminous Life Freebie!

Happy Tuesday!

Today I'm offering up a gift -

(with strings attached, of course...)

-your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to

#1) Mention A Luminous Life and put my button up on your blog



(just copy and paste the code below into an html add-on wherever on your page you choose)



and, the gift:
#2) a free life coaching session!

Now let's chat about this.

A Luminous Life, my life coaching biz, is a holistic form of life coaching, created specifically for women, that starts by considering all areas of your life and what you want to accomplish (according to you) and then helps you figure out how to do it. I also keep you accountable for your goals that we'll work together to set (rather than just saying "oh yeah I need to look into that," or "sure it's on the list" and never getting to it, which is what tends to happen) so you actually achieve what you set out to do. A Luminous Life doesn't use a by-the-book program or step process because I don't believe that you can force people into some preordained mold. Everyone is different, everyone has a different process and a different right way to do things. Yours is customized to you.

Don't know what you want? Sure, that's fine - most of us don't at first. What happens is that we just know that something is off. We aren't sure what it is, but we know that things just don't feel right and that we're not as happy as we'd like to be, or as happy as we think we should be. A Luminous Life is founded on the principle that, deep inside, each of us knows what we need in order to lead a happy, fulfilled life. Sometimes we just need a little help to uncover it. That's where I come in.

You don't live in SoCal? Perfect! The vast majority of my clients have always been across long distances. We can talk on the phone, through email, or (my favorite) via online video chats.

Now, back to the freebie.

On the Luminous site, it says that the first session is always free. That's still true. If you put up my button and get a free session with me that way, you'll still have another free session, if you want more coaching. It would be as if you were using your first free session, when in actuality it would be your second.

I believe that, with anyone who you're going to have a personal relationship with (as ours is bound to be as I help you achieve the life that you want), there should be a trial period. Charging someone the first time you meet is unethical, in my opinion. So I just don't do it. Plus, if you decide that life coaching just isn't your thing, then all you've lost was some time, no $ was involved.

Interested? Let me know! Put the button up, give me a shout and we'll set something up.

Don't have a blog? It's okay, you can still get one free session, just like anyone can. Go to the site and check it out, if you're curious :)

Today's whiteboard quote:
"No pressure, no diamonds."
~Mary Case

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i will def. think over this. i have been needing something in my life.

when are you planning to come my way? ummm, yeah we should hang out. that is a freebie!!!

love you!!!

email me and we can swap digits:

wowthisisawkward@gmail.com