Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Thanks Ispy!!!

Please excuse the lack of a longerish post this morning, I'm pretty beat (4.72 hours of sleep will do that to you when you're unaccustomed, I find...)

Last night my cousins Ispy and Jaaye came over. In exchange for a delicious dinner of black bean vegan tacos courtesy of T (I was supposed to help but got completely carried away, jabbering on in the dining room), and a non-vegan blueberry tart and vanilla ice cream dessert (courtesy of me, the oven, a big spoon, and Trader Joes...), Ispy took some halfway impromptu beach pics of us. They turned out GREAT. (Thanks Ispy!!!!) We took some video snippets too, of various things, which I'll put up sooner or later...

Jaaye hung out with us until a wee hour, talking in the living room (I MAY have been asleep and drooling on the couch for the last half hour...)


Today's whiteboard quote:
"I recommend you take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves."
~Earl of Chesterfield