Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Is a Life Coach?

I'm aware that I've been neglecting this blog and I apologize.

In my defense, I've been busier than I can say in one sentence, and I've been thinking hard about blogging! I've got two in my noggin right now, just waiting to zing down to my fingertips, dance on my keyboard, and wiggle their way onto the world wide web...
But that doesn't count, does it?

Anyway, in lieu of the actual blog I was going to post today, I'll put an amazing video that my cousin (and journalist extraordinaire) Ispy gifted me with this morning as a surprise. When she came over for dinner and pictures a few nights before T and I drove out of Cali, she asked me what a life coach was (and other similar questions) and I blabbered on, ignoring the camera she happened to have out...

...and the below is what resulted. Yay! And who knew? Beautiful job, Ispy! Thank you!!! Made my day :)


Please ignore the dorky face at the end. Thanksssss.

1 comment:

Karls said...

Very cool! You look so relaxed and happy!