Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Greens

I was writing a post last night all about our day trip to Amarillo yesterday, and how we gorged on potato chips (decidedly neither raw NOR vegan ones), and how it put me in not-so-nice of a mood AND bellyache, but by the time the post was done it was really long and grumpy, and (gasp) a tad preachy, so I won't post it.

In fact, it's getting deleted as soon as I put this replacer up.

We like to focus on the goodies around here!

Which is why I will post the following picture, of when I was trying to offset the greasy delicious disgustingness of potato chips in my tummy on the ride home:
And also why I'm now drinking a glass of forest green liquid, which is, to be specific, juiced celery, cilantro, and lime.

It's not very good.
Don't do it.

"I've decided one thing," I told T as we stood at the kitchen island, sipping our pond moss looking drinks. "I'm all about going raw. But I refuse to force myself to eat things that don't taste good."

He nodded.

We're in agreement. Lovely. (I'll start soaking the flax seeds tomorrow morning for some yummy flax seed crackers that just taste like really good tortilla chips, and this time we're adding the spinach pulp from these nasty drinks, to make things more interesting)

Happy Wednesday!

Today's quote:
There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
~George Bernard Shaw

No comments: