Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Countdown

This time next week, I'll be a married woman.
(weird.)
This morning I woke up, my mind running in circles. There's lots to do. Seating charts, centerpieces, signs directing folks to the wedding (my mother lives in a slightly confusing neighborhood), gifts for the folks in hotels, and on and on and on for eons. 


There's a lot to think about, and I'm as guilty of the next person of getting caught up in the ridiculous things that don't really matter as the days tick by and now I live my last Sunday as an unmarried woman, and tomorrow it'll be my last Monday, and so on. 


I have so much to look forward to. I'm marrying the best guy ever, and I am guilty of also being a bit smug about that from time to time. In my defense, I never take him for granted, so that's an upswing of smugness. But mostly I just feel lucky and wish the same for every other girl out there. 


May we all find our matches, and grow and glow in their presence, and hold a space for them to be their best selves in ours. 


Happy Sunday!


(6 days! Prayers for blue skies would be appreciated - rain is a possibility!)

No comments: