Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Cue the Charlie Brown Christmas Song in 5, 4, 3, 2...

So it's officially Christmas week! I'm still working, but there's no one in the hallways, so that's good enough for me from now til Wednesday at noon.

T and I have already exchanged gifts, because...yeah there's no good reason for it. I just can't keep my own secrets. Others' secrets I'm a vault for, but my own? Sieve. We were sitting there roughly a week ago, got on the subject, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I'd been working on it for a month and a half - that's a marathon for me!

T leaves tonight to go back east, and I'm sure the drive to the airport tonight won't be especially fun because of that. Ok, that's an understatement. But I'm flying out at the end of the week to join him, and he'll get to see MY hometown this time. I'm excited. And scared - there's only so cool a town of 5K can even be, and that's not very. At all.

I've been better about everyone else's presents. SO good, in fact, that I haven't even mailed off the long-distance gifts.
Wait that's a little too good. I think it flips back around to 'bad' on the meter. Sorry guys!


I hope everyone's having a great pre-holiday!

No comments: