Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trashy

I just dumped my mini-paper-recycling bucket into the big paper-recycling-bin in the hallway. A couple post-its floated behind the big blue can, and I bent down, scooted it out of the way, and reached into the grimy corner to retrieve them.

Because I'm that neat?

No.

Because I don't want anyone to see my inspirational stuff I post around my office here and there (my daily affirmations go on the stickies. Today's is I receive goodness from the Universe).

I'd be embarrassed if someone saw them. I'd feel like a dork.

And yet, I

#1) write one on my hallway whiteboard every day (Today's is "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake" ~Henry David Thoreau), and

#2) just posted this on my blog, for the whole world to see...

How does that make sense?

I'm bleary eyed and my nose is running like an Olympian. In a half hour I'll drive home, and into striped pajamas and bed I go.

Happy, healthy Wednesday to you...

No comments: