Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals Week MIA-ness

I'll apologize in advance for possible MIA-ness this week. It's finals week. I don't talk about school that much; as I've been in forever and feel like I WILL be in forever, I don't talk about it the same way I don't talk about showering

....yes, I do shower everyday. See? Don't necessarily talk about it...

Because this week is finals week, there are (dumdumdummmmm) papers to be written. And, as the reason for this blog in the first place is to keep my typing fingers nimble, that will be happening anyway, whether or not I'm posting. It is true, however, that this writing won't be fun-blog-writing, it'll be boring-academic-cited-psychological-writing. Oh well, you can't have everything.

But, back to it! Rest assured that I will be:

1) Staying caffeinated,

and

2) Acquiring carpal tunnel.

Just kidding. I like my forearms, no carpal tunnel for me. And I stay away from caffeine (mostly), so that huge Starbucks cup just has water in it.

Happy almost-Christmas-week!

No comments: