Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

And All Good Things Will Be Yours

So last night, after a half hour drive and 20 minute walk, T and I discovered that all of our traveling was for naught...because the pier concert was canceled.

Oh well! Got a little exercise and car dancing out of the deal. I won't complain.

Besides, today's Friday. How can it not be that all is right in the world (or at least, in the world of week days?)

And to finish up my recap of last weekend, here are some pics of our afternoon in Manhattan Beach...

Manhattan Beach Creamery = Love.

Enjoying a heritage cookie. hehe (get it?).

Awesome almost-sunset views and beautiful houses to ogle...

All in all, a success!

Happy Friday! Here's today's whiteboard quote:
"LIVING
Fear less, hope more,
eat less, chew more,
whine less, breathe more,
talk less, say more,
love more,
and all good things
will be yours."

~Swedish Proverb

One more thing: did you know that all week I've been posting from beyond the grave? Go see, and make sure you watch til the very end (after the credits).

1 comment:

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ok...that last picture is ADORABLE!!! And I need to hang out in Manhattan Beach I think. Never met a cupcake I didn't like, anyway.

Happy Weekend lover! XO