Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Today's blog was actually supposed to be the link to a new vlog.

Didya know that? That I was a vlogger, before I was a blogger?

Well, I was. Then blogging took over my world and I haven't made a video in 9 months (oops).

So I recorded the whole thing, feeling very proud and capable, now that I'm back on the horse and all, then when I opened it to edit, I found....

dumdumdummmmm

No sound.

None.

So I tried to do a quick Skype to see if the sound was just for that one recording program...

Nope.

It's all jacked up.

So now I'm on a troubleshooting mission.

Anyone know about fixing a built-in mic on a Dell? (doubt it, but if you do, let me know!!!)

So now I'm frustrated. Slightly snarling, not gonna lie.

Perhaps tomorrow.....

Today's whiteboard quote:
"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one."
~Henry David Thoreau

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the polka dotted owl is back!

Lyryn said...

Hate when that happens!!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ohhh Ive been wanting to try video blogging...I can't wait to see yours!

Stephay said...

Hey, try calling Dell customer service. They may be nice and help you. Or go look at their website and see if there's a troubleshooting entry about the no sound thing.