Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

What Day Is It Again?

My sense of time is all jacked up. (that's what happens after unexpectedly long travel, I suppose)

And there's way more to do than there is time to do it....

And I'm feeling generally very overloaded and underfueled and all in all, not so hot.

For me, what's the answer?

To crawl off and go hide in a corner, almost literally.

Enough quiet restores my spirit.

With enough time for contemplation and reflection, I always come back to gratitude.

How can you not?

(besides, it helps when you realize that you are actually in love with the perfect man - all I'll say is, couch, bathrobes, 8:30pm ice cream sundaes, a comment from me about how exhausted I am, and a reply of "wanna cuddle?" or something of the like. I laughed for about five minutes straight and told him that all he now needed was to be holding a puppy...)

So happy Friday to all and have wonderful weekends, I'll be doing so!

There will be a life-coaching website linked here soon, I promise! (even though wordpress has a warrant out on me, dead or alive. We don't get along).

Today's whiteboard quote:
"Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs."
~Pearl Strachan Hurd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

post-travel hangovers suck. but fortunately it's the weekend, so feel btter soon. ;)

Stephay said...

Have a wonderful, restful, invigorating weekend. Love the whiteboard quote.