Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Carrots Ditch Day

I think I'll skip posting today.

(yes, this is me skipping posting. Wow, I guess I kinda suck at it).

There are some things floating around in my head about the car surfing I did during my first summer back from college, and about writing raw blog posts, but those thoughts are not fully formed yet. Still marinading.

Besides, I need to pack and prepare to be gone for a few and stuff. (only taking one carry-on is always a challenge....)

So, have a lovely day!

I'm doing the red-eye tonight to PA, but I'll try to, at the very least, post a glimpsy picture now and then to let you know what I'm up to ;)

Happy Wednesday!

Today's whiteboard post:
"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions."
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, this reminds me of when i was six years old and used to write "dear diary, today i have nothing to say" in my journals...awesome.