Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cherries

Last night I bonked my knee with a 10-lb weight so today I'm wobbly.

Right on the knee cap, you know, when it paralyzes you for a moment as you want to laugh AND cry because you're an idiot for doing something so clumsy?

It may have been because I lately watch Dancing With The Stars while I work out....

Laugh if you want! See if you can look at Julianne Hough for more than 8.3 seconds and not want to do some sit-ups!

Today's whiteboard quote is:

" Optimists are aware that the cherries of life have pits, but are prepared to remove them. Their minds do not dwell on the pits, but on the sweetness of the cherries."
~Joyce Sequichie Hifler

And to make up for my non-decent-posting these past few days, I thought I'd give y'all a link to a marvelous Spring (house AND soul) Cleaning article that was emailed to me this morning.
(it's especially for those of you who are wanting a new relationship...very good ideas in there...)

Anyway, happy Tuesday! And watch those knees!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the hough is amazing. I do not think she is human, to be honest!

You have been tagged, girlie;)