Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


Didn't we just have one of those?

Eh who cares, it gives me an excuse to have an extra glass (or 3) of Asti tonight.
Ok who am I kidding, since when did I need an excuse? It's Friday.

Anyway,

This is what I'm thinking about today:
  • Getting things for my website together (it's such a blessing and a curse when you're only waiting on yourself to open a new door...it puts the pressure on and takes the pressure off all at the same time. Definitely more pressure on if you don't meet your self-set guidelines yet. Dang it.)
  • Getting all that pesky thing called school work taken care of before the weekend.
  • The three songs that Tara (T's sweet sister) asked me to sing in her wedding on May 2: All I Ask of You, One Hand, One Heart, and There is Love. I hadn't ever heard those songs before, oh, this Monday. Guess what burned CD is living in my car player right now...I knew those 2 hour a day commutes would come in handy, sooner or later :)
  • And, surprisingly, the fact that it's Friday. Yeah, I know I already talked about that. But it's so amazing that it bears repeating.
My whiteboard quote of the day is:
"There is nothing noble in being superior to some other person. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self."
~Unknown

That's one that should wring at least one productive weekend out of me!



No comments: