Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Motown Philly Back Again...

Last night T and I had dinner with my mentor. Then we walked back to the hotel along Santra Cruz Avenue in Los Gatos, talked to his family on speakerphone, and admired the year-round lights Los Gatos hangs in their trees (LOVE it).

Then we had wine and chocolate and youtubed all the great R&Band pop hits from 1988-1999, and relived our tween years. Good times.

Today's quote:
"Life is raw material. We are artisans. We can sculpt our existence into something beautiful, or debase it into ugliness. It's in our hands."
~Cathy Better

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like such a perfect night!! i'm so jealous!

Jill Pilgrim said...

This song is going to be stuck in my head all night. Thanks :)

Robyn said...

So fun! My best friend and I stayed up all night one night singing kareoke to old songs on youtube. Boyz II Men own my heart!