Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Proposal

At my doctoral seminar today, as I was yesterday, and the day before, and as I will be tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after....sigh.

I'm not complaining! The air is smog-free and the sky is blue and the trees are green and the breezes are cool. Our hotel is top-notch (for another post, pics will be included - we've found ourselves on an awesome engagement-moon) and I'm learning...alot. Not just in classes. Grist for the mill, as they say. Another story, for another blog post.

However, nothing is allowed to be bad this week. Cause I'm still walking on air from the big question Terry asked me last week. If you want the play-by-play, I've published an excerpt from my personal writing, pics included, here.

Enjoy :)

Today's quote:
A mind that is characterized by unrest will not be tranquil even in the presence of great calm.
~Dalai Lama

No comments: