Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend in Pictures

(Above: video chatting with the PA folks on Sunday evening)

Friday night karaoke
(no explanation needed for this, obviously)
(M and I at our booth at the Gas Lite in Santa Monica)
(A half hour later he MAY have sang Dancing in the Dark and I MAY have been onstage with him, Courtney Cox style)
(so ashamed....)

Saturday
(with friends a la maison RB on Saturday night)

Sunday
(he gets to eat a muffin, drink a coffee and read an interesting book (Blink, if you're curious). I get to read the DSM-IV desk reference and drink...hot...water. So much fun.)

Today's whiteboard quote:
"In order to be a realist you must believe in miracles."
~David Bon Gurion

ps: This is a 4-day work week for me. I'll tell you why tomorrow.
pps: I'll finally let go of my soon-to-be awesomeness that I've been talking about for awhile, this week. Wednesday, I think...

7 comments:

Stephay said...

Looks like a good time. Hope you all had some fun :)

yiqin; said...

I love karaoke! I am gonig tomorrow :D

The Shabby Princess said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! Yay for a 4 day work week!

The Sexy Vegan™ said...

I am so f-ing rock n' roll it hurts!

Jill Pilgrim said...

Love the photos! You are gorgeous!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Le sigh...I hate LA.

You look amazing...I am so sad I missed it!!!

Grrr......

Girl you could never let go of any awesomeness. It's in your blooood!

amy (metz) walker said...

I love that last pic!