Monday, February 2, 2009

Bad Student

Here's a note T and I wrote as he sat in on one of our presentations:

C: You're hot. I love you.
T: You're the hottest :) I love you too.
C: I like your smiley face. I'm so glad you came. You keep me grounded. I'm sorry that I fall asleep when you're saying nice things to me at night.
T: Ha! No worries. Glad I can be your anchor. You keep the light shining for me. Now pay attention!

Then, 20 minutes later:

C: It's hard when your bum is falling asleep.


There's your glimpse into the seminar for today!

5 comments:

Stephay said...

you guys are just too sweet....yeah C, pay attention!!! :)

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Ughhh....i miss writing lil' notes during class. It was soo much fun and dangerous. Glad you having fun:)

Brian said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Girlie I totaly miss you:( I hope it is still going great. I left you a lil' something on my blog. Check it out. It will be on Wed post.

The Polka Dotted Owl said...

Girlie, you need to come and check out my first ever give away!!!