Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bad Student

Here's a note T and I wrote as he sat in on one of our presentations:

C: You're hot. I love you.
T: You're the hottest :) I love you too.
C: I like your smiley face. I'm so glad you came. You keep me grounded. I'm sorry that I fall asleep when you're saying nice things to me at night.
T: Ha! No worries. Glad I can be your anchor. You keep the light shining for me. Now pay attention!

Then, 20 minutes later:

C: It's hard when your bum is falling asleep.


There's your glimpse into the seminar for today!

5 comments:

Stephay said...

you guys are just too sweet....yeah C, pay attention!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ughhh....i miss writing lil' notes during class. It was soo much fun and dangerous. Glad you having fun:)

The Sexy Vegan said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Anonymous said...

Girlie I totaly miss you:( I hope it is still going great. I left you a lil' something on my blog. Check it out. It will be on Wed post.

Anonymous said...

Girlie, you need to come and check out my first ever give away!!!