Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photo Collage: Wednesday's Drive to Work

Let's get started. Departure: 6:44am.

Why am I able to take all these pictures while I'm supposed to be driving?


Because for most of the trek, this is what my speedometer looks like:


Anyway, this'll be a ride along with me on the highways of LA. Be thankful, those of you who don't have to jump on interstates twice a day! Some of the views are kinda nice though...


In the home stretch...


Campus sweet campus.


Unlock office door (check),


Open blinds (check),


Turn on candle warmer (I have a thing for smells, what can I say),


Water office plant,


And post today's quote.


Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Stephay said...

Gotta love the 55-65 speed limit sign!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the glimpse into your life! I could never imagine ever having to drive in L.A traffic.

Charis said...

LOL that one wouldn't be so easy, I'd have to show my messy desk :)