Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Seminar Pre-Sick Remembrances

So I'm finally getting some more stuff up from last week.

One cool thing was that every day in the 5:00 hour, a big family of deer would slowly graze their way through the front part of the Presentation Center grounds. They were so used to people, and were sedate and graceful.
(this is the part where I realize that when T told me months ago that I reminded him of a deer, he actually did mean it as a complement...)

Another cool thing was this AMAZING little chocolate shop in Los Gatos. It reminded me of the movie Chocolat. Here's a glimpse of one of the shelves:
So much time and love went into creating every tiny treat in there. It was beautiful to see how people can create such things when they love what they do.

And finally, sushi!
I love sushi. And now, T loves sushi. I mean, how can you not? It's the best. And I take full responsibility for T's now-being-able-to-use-chopsticksness (well, at least somewhat) evidenced by his calm and capable face below:

Happy Wednesday! This means tomorrow's Thursday, and then, Friday! Woohoo! (have I mentioned that I'm an anticipation person?

No comments: