Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday!

I'm very excited about what day of the week it is.

I need sleep!

I need to eat something other than dry cheerios and a banana for breakfast (my work day routine)!

I need to actually do something with my time that I want to do, not just what is absolutely required because of the formula created by tasks needing to be accomplished and time in the day!

And..., T's taking the GRE this morning (good luck!). Aaaand, his birthday is tomorrow (lots of Guinness, I bet!)

As for me, the paper needs a final proofread, and it's going in! Whew! Next time, remind me to start a wee bit earlier so my eyes can still focus at the end of the day (dang computer screens).

what's on your weekend platter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad it is almost over! get some real food, take a long bath, and sleep.

happy friday!!!