"Stop the habit of wishful thinking and start the habit of thoughtful wishes."
This is what I'll wish for today:
- That the day will pass quickly, but not feel rushed or frenzied (Wednesdays are always my crazy days in comparison)
- For strength and energy for my school work (by the time I attack it, I'm usually half exhausted)
- For clarity and attention to detail
- To appreciate the small things, like the sun shining so brightly outside today (although not as hot, thank goodness! It'll only be in the 80's today. Remember those pink flowers I posted about a while ago? Well they're all shriveled and brown now from the past couple of scorcher days. Makes me a little sad. But that's the way of things, what are you gonna do...)
- To be streamlined and productive in my thoughts
- To only desire healthy foods (dang catering Wednesdays)...