Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Flower Power

There are bushes I walk past every day that line the sidewalks leading into my office. They're quiet and soft, and alwalys a deep lush green.
This week, out of nowhere, they have an instant pink icing of lovely little flowers, constantly buzzing with tiny bees.
I love it.
The creative power of nature amazes me - who knew (I mean, yes, of course we all know, but really it is amazing) that all that time, those little boring bushes had this loveliness inside them, just waiting to come out?
What's inside of you, waiting to emerge in all its glory?

Whiteboard quote of the day:
"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love how you write, so beautiful. You can really paint a picture.

I am always amazed and shocked when I see the green buds and the new colors everywhere. It is a surprise, even though I know it happens every year!!!